Thursday, April 21, 2005

MassResistance Under Attack by Boston Phoenix; Attacker to Co-Host AM680 radio morning show Friday!

Wow, we are having an effect!

Dan Kennedy, author of the Hateful Rant against Article 8 and MassResistance, seems to be upset by emails he's receiving from us normal people in Massachusetts. He's posted a second hateful rant targeting us! (See below, if you really care to read it.)

So, I thought you might like to know that Dan Kennedy will be appearing as guest co-host on the Blute & Scotto morning show on WRKO, AM680 tomorrow, Friday, April 22. Dan will be on 7:00-9:00 a.m. I'm sure he'd like to hear from you all then.

WRKO call-in line: 617-266-6868
WRKO fax line: 617-779-3467
Scott Alan Miller (host) email: scotto@wrko.com
Dan Kennedy email: Dan@DanKennedy.net

[from today's Boston Phoenix online:]
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
MEDIA LOG UNDER ATTACK! I just learned that the anonymous "Mass Resistance" blogger has come after me, and is urging readers to send me e-mail. To judge from the site, I'm hardly the first person to have his or her e-mail address given out for purposes of harassment. But unless I'm missing something, you can't talk back to the anonymous blogger. Nice!